уторак, 22. фебруар 2011.

Where do red headed babies come from




WHERE DO RED-HEADED BABIES
COME FROM?????

After their baby was born, the panicked father
went to see the Obstetrician. 'Doctor,' the man
said, 'I don't mind telling you, but I'm a little
upset because my daughter has red hair.  She
can't possibly be mine!!'

'Nonsense,' the doctor said'.

'Even though you and your wife both have black
hair, one of your ancestors may have contributed red hair to the gene pool.'

'It isn't possible,' the man insisted. 'This can't be,
our families on both sides had jet-black hair for
generations.'

'Well,' said the doctor, 'let me ask you this. How
often do you have sex??? '

The man seemed a bit ashamed . 'I've been
working very hard for the past year. We only
made love once or twice every few months.'

'Well, there you have it!' The doctor said
confidently.


'It's rust.' 


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар